PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love you card

Hello out there! Just wanted to quickly share another card I made last week. I recently got my Distressed Stripes and A Little Argyle stamp sets from Papertrey Ink and I felt like messing around with them. I grabbed three colors of ink and just dove in. Once I had both of my patterned pieces created, I thought I ought to do something with them, and this card is what came out of it:
The sentiment is from Daily Designs, and the background for the sentiment is from For the Graduate with the coordinating Mat Stack Die.
SUPPLIES:
Paper: Bazzill, GP cardstock
Ink: Stampin Up!
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Buttons: craft supply
Twine: craft supply
Thanks for looking! I'll be sharing what I'm dubbing my "birthday book" in a few days...

No comments:

Post a Comment