PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Congratulations, NSD, and thoughts....

I'm feeling weird about blogging so far. I don't really have any followers so I feel as though I am talking to myself. It's strange, really.
And, I've found that I haven't had ANY problems creating things for my blog, I've been slacking on taking pictures and posting. I have to get better about that.
Anyway, Saturday was National Scrapbook Day and sadly, the pictures I sent off to get printed didn't arrive on time so I didn't get a chance to actually make any pages. I DID, however, get a chance to shop! I finally bought a 7 Gypsies Printer Tray and some Girl's Paperie papers and I can't wait to use them. Now I just need to nail down what exactly I plan to do with them...

Here's a card I made over the weekend and I think it's my favorite one so far. (I'll probably say that a lot as I make more cards; it seems like each one I do is better than the last!)

I really love the Papertrey Ink woodgrain impression plate. I just rubbed a little colorbox chalk ink over it to make it really stand out and love how it came out. For the woodgrain on the car, I used Papertrey's woodgrain stamp set and created a mask over the car so I could just get the center. Super easy!
SUPPLIES:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Die: Nestabilities, Papertrey Ink
Stamps: Papertrey Ink
Other: Impression Plate- Papertrey Ink, Markers- Copic, Twine- unknown, Buttons- JoAnn

On a side note, if anyone really IS reading this and actually wants a breakdown of any of the stamp sets I use, leave me a comment and let me know. I figure if no one cares, I can save myself the typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment