PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Friday, May 7, 2010

Mini Golf!

Okay, so I'm feeling extra generous today and figured I'd do another post.
First, please excuse this cruddy photo as I'm not the greatest at the pics of layouts yet, especially two pagers. But once this layout was finished, I sat back to look at it, and thought- WOW, this may be my favorite page ever. I'm not really sure why- it's simple, doesn't have a lot to it but somehow, it just makes me happy to look at.

I used nothing but Joyland from Studio Calico (and the coordinating add-ons) for this one. You can't tell from the photo really, but the flags are made with the MR banner chipboard pieces. Also, the golf balls on the page are reverse dry embossed with dots so they look more like golf balls. Love it!

1 comment:

  1. Great page! Now I want to take the kids mini-golfing:)

    ReplyDelete