PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Embellished Paper Doilys

Somehow, I managed to stumble upon Christine Middlecamp's Embellished Paper Doily tutorial and WOW, I was amazed. I finally had some time last night and decided I'd try my hand at them. I followed her examples very closely, substituting what I didn't have with things in my stash. I'm in love with these and can't wait to put them on cards.

I love the color scheme on this one. It's an awesome "summery" feeling doily.

This second one is definitely my favorite. Too bad I only have one of those chipboard flowers and that Vintage Findings button or I'd make 20 of them.


I plan on doing a few more of these tonight, but I'm going to see what I can come up with on my own. I love that I can use things from my stash that I didn't really know what to do with before!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment