PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Monday, August 2, 2010

Nothing new...

...well, not really. I don't have any cards or new pages to share today. I haven't really been in the mood to make anything over the weekend so I've been taking it easy.

I did join Kelly Purkey's Sketchbook 2 class which started today and I'm anxious to get making the page for the first sketch. I'm going to try and stick with it for the entire thing so I don't get behind and not do any of the pages (woops, Sketchbook 1). I also have to remember to do my Project 12 for July.

In the meantime, I've decided I don't like the way I'm looking these days. Well, for the past three years I haven't liked it. It's time I start doing something about it- starting tomorrow morning, bright and early. I'm waking up at 4:30AM (MUCH earlier than my usual 9AM LOL) to run as long as I can. And I'm going to stick with it and do it every day. I'll come back tomorrow and tell you how miserable I am. My usual self is saying blow it off and use the excuse that Hubs didn't load up the ipod with my songs, but I'm ignoring her for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment