PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sketchbook 2 Sketch 1

Yay! I did it! I started this last night and squeezed it in this morning while Luke watched some Mickey Mouse house.


Hopefully I can keep up with this and do EVERY sketch.

In other news, I actually ran this morning. Granted, it wasn't for very long, but hey, it's something, right? I know I'm going to be sore in the morning; I can already feel it. But I'm sticking with it- gotta get skinny before we go to Paris so I feel comfortable actually being IN pictures!

I'm off to get the baby to nap and hopefully work on some cards for Studio Calico's blog challenge! See you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Love this page, especially how you put the title on the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is SOO cute .. love it .. love tha sketch

    ReplyDelete