PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Monday, June 27, 2011

More pages...

Homework has been rough the past two weeks. Made even more so by the fact that my son is still not in daycare. With juggling him, the housework, the dogs (which have to be taken out on a leash everytime they need to go out since we don't have a fence), cooking meals, and then all three classes- I hardly have any me time. When I do get some time, though, I'm in my haven turning out pages!! Here are a few I've done recently.

Studio Calico's Paper Moon kit:


More Paper Moon:


Echo Park's For the Record:


And this was made using Studio Calico's Lawn Party, plus some bits from my stash:

All in all, I'd say I'm getting them made a fairly decent pace, all things considered! We also made some time to visit Trier, Germany on Sunday since the weather was nice. Makes me want to go back and get a nice tan...
Well, its past my bedtime, got lots to do tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment: