PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Busy Busy!

I've been spending all week getting paperwork together for school... only a few more weeks until it starts and I can't wait. That being said, I'm still taking classes at my original school, taking finals, doing homework, attending class, etc. and it's just taking up more time than I'd like. I finally got a chance to hang out in my scrap room today and made this quick page:


I LOVE those two papers together. I wanted to add in a third paper but nothing was really jiving with it. I'm glad I didn't- I love this color harmony. And I think this is one of my favorite pictures of Luke- he's just so stinkin' happy!

Other than school, we've been in a rut. It's been rainy all the time and I can't seem to get used to it. So, instead of planning fun things to do, we sit here and pretend it's going to be sunny one day. It probably won't, so we should brave the rain and go outside. Until then, we find other ways to pass the time, like ride Luke's toys:


Walk around in diapers:


And eat lots of food:


In all, it's not too bad a way to spend our time!
Well, I better get off the computer before I get sucked in and don't get any more scrapping done!!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweetie he is, so photogenic. Your LO looks great, good color combo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your LO! Love how you used the chicken wire stamp!

    ReplyDelete