PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Monday, July 11, 2011

Catching my eye, CHA style...

I've been keeping up with most of the new CHA releases and here are a few things I know I'm bound to end up with.
Rather than listing each item from Studio Calico's new release, I'm going to just say it- I'm getting ALL of it. To include the Hero Arts collaboration stamps. Seriously. If you want to see them all, go here: www.studiocalico.com.
Amy Tan's new line for American Crafts is to die for. The color combos are very fashion forward, I can't wait to play with all the new goodies!!

Pebble's release, Fresh Goods is another must-have. The colors are great- loving that we don't have to move straight to fall lines yet.


Another plus? They've done a traditional color combo for their Christmas line- none of this weird purple/pink/navy stuff I've been seeing.

On the Christmas note, I about died when I saw these thickers. Seriously. If you didn't know, I have probably 987239874 sets of thickers that are piling up and this will definitely get added to it.
BoBunny isn't normally a go-to company for me but this Et Cetera line is cute. I won't get the full line but there are some staple items here for sure.
And more Pebbles. I'm in love with these teensy tiny little buttons. They're so cute and usable on just about everything.
I was a little on the fence about American Craft's Garden Cafe until I saw these:
Not to mention all the super cute cards you can make with this line of paper. I love the colors together and the patterns are true to AC form- easy enough to use on just about anything.

Another shocker for me is some of the new Prima. I am usually majorly turned off by their flowers and papers- they just aren't my style. However, the color combo on this line is one of my favorites right now.

And this layout, the colors, the cushy fabric flowers all remind me of an Anthro ad...

Whoever created these marketing layouts for them (the frames, the labels, etc.) is my hero. Gorgeous.
These boxes from Graphic 45 are pretty neat, too. Not exactly sure what I'd do with them, but might make a good gift box? Hmm, the wheels are turning...
Anyway, thanks to The Scrap Review for having all these images laid out in one place!

What are YOU looking forward to from CHA?

2 comments: