PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Glorious Saturday...

This morning the hubs decided it was a pancake, eggs, and bacon sort of morning. And I'm okay with that. So I had my favorite coffee- cinnamon roll, mmmm, ate some yummies and now I'm free to do as I please in my scrap room while they boys watch Star Wars (again, for the 13546468 time). So... what to do ?! I don't really feel like editing/printing photos but I would like to scrap- maybe a photo free page is in order.
Anywho, I made this page yesterday:


and the poor thing is falling apart. I took it apart at least 10 times because I wasn't liking where things were. Still think it could use some fixing but it's time to put this one to bed.

And today is the fireworks show for the 4th but it's chilly/cloudy outside so we may not go- poor Luke might freeze. We'll see if the weather changes its mind later today.
Anyway, hope everyone has a good 4th of July weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you've used that stamp with the teal! I've only ever seen it in black and much prefer the colour! Fun page!

    ReplyDelete