PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Paris Mini

Josh is cleaning up downstairs and my mini album has been sitting on the dining room table for two weeks now. He asked me to bring it upstairs- so hey! Why not take some pictures of it and share it so far??
I'm missing a jump ring... Oh well. And I'm only on day 2 of 7 but hey, I'll get it done eventually. It's sort of my "in-between projects" project.

I made the cover something like 3 months before I even started the pages as we were in the middle of a move.
Remember, you can click the pictures to enlarge them if you want to read the journaling.

These two (^) are my favorite pages so far. I just started rummaging through my paper stash, found some old Studio Calico papers I have been hoarding and just starting throwing stuff together.
It's turning out to be very eclectic, nothing is too matchy-matchy and I love that I can just do little bits at a time!Sorry, pictures aren't the greatest, it's a little dark in here.

The right page has a transparency over it- you'll see in the next picture.

And that's it for now! I'll post the rest when I get it done and I'll work on taking better pictures. ;)

3 comments:

  1. That mini is absolutely to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your mini... I leave in Paris, sorry that I don't see you, with your camera. A kiss from Paris

    ReplyDelete