PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Peachy Keen, I love you.

So I might be obsessed. Should I change my blog to American Crafts Intervention?? I'm not sure I've used a single collection as extensively as I have this one... and I still have lots of product left and a lot of ideas!

And, after seeing a few layouts in the SC gallery with circles I decided I needed to try it out for myself. I stepped out of my comfort zone a bit with the misting but I love the color combination.

At least I'm not hoarding it, right?

In other news, I got Illustrator CS5 and haven't really used it much before so I'm looking at a lot of online tutorials. This blog header was one of them- I like it. I'll be adding to it periodically- once I get a little more comfortable with the software.

No comments:

Post a Comment