PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Friday, October 14, 2011

Another quick page!

I'm really on a roll this week- I've managed a page a day, just like I planned. This weekend I'm hoping to move onto some cards. I need to send out thank you's for my birthday presents! =)
This is the page I whipped up last night, using Pebble's Fresh Goods line.


You can just barely tell but I used a Studio Calico stamp behind the title- it's the confetti stamp from a couple months ago. I used champagne Versamark and it gives it a really cool but subtle shine. I needed something there because there was no texture in the cardstock I used and I think it was the perfect solution! I also embossed my thickers- love that they were "nekkid" so I didn't have to worry about finding the right font/color combo, I could just make them whatever I wanted!
Thanks for coming by, enjoy your weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I {heart} boy pages, I have 3 girls and never have a chance to complete them. Love all the strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great page!
    The colors are perfect with those photos :)

    ReplyDelete