PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Recap

I had a fun advent calendar page go up on the Pebbles blog yesterday- just my quick way to recap the holiday with a lot of photos and journaling without a lot of work.

This way I can continue to focus on my December Daily but still include a little glimpse in our regular albums as well.
I've also been working on a lot of cards- I haven't been able to get good photos lately without my flash bounce so I'll just share the one for now:
(This uses American Craft's Garden Cafe line and the stamp is from Papertrey Ink.)
Anyway, just this quick post today so I can get back to scrapbooking while my son is still entertaining himself! Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Love your layout with the secret windows. So cool! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun page!!! I still do both -- regular pages and my JYC - usually I do the Christmas pages later in the year when I'm in a motivation lull.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable page...I love seeing all of the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great design! You are really on a roll!

    ReplyDelete