PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Monday, February 13, 2012

Spring Time

I made this page for the spring Scrapbook Cards and Today call but it didn't get picked up- it was for the Becky Fleck sketch. I cut the flower with my Silhouette (the petals stand up a bit, didn't get a close up though) and added a bit of hand stitching.


This was such a great day! There is a small field near my village that has seasonal flowers- you pick as many flowers as you want and leave your euro in a small box near the entrance. They have at least three kinds of flowers at a time and they change out every few months. Super cute! Luke loved running through the rows, stopping to smell them here and there. I can't wait until spring comes back and we can visit again.
Now that I have two more quilt tops finished (I'll share those as soon as they're quilted) I'm getting back to Project Life. I have had weeks 1 & 2 done for a long time, but we got busy and sick and then I didn't touch it again. I'm hoping to get all caught up today as this should be an interesting week- I don't want this project to fall through just yet!
Have you been keeping up with your Project Life? If you're not doing PL, what other ways do you use to keep track of your day to day activities?

3 comments:

  1. this is a beautiful page!!! i am doing PL...caught up on pictures, but my goal this week is to catch up on the journaling for the last couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful LO - love the color scheme

    ReplyDelete