PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Fever


Are you guys getting that little tease of warm weather like we are?! It was about 70 degrees last Friday and oh man, I couldn't help but picture myself in shorts and t-shirt drinking lemonade on the porch! It ended up getting colder and a little rainy over the weekend but the sun is shine shinin' now so I'm hoping it stays this way. Anyway, this week we're featuring the Country Picnic line over at the Pebbles blog and this is my contribution. I LOVE these colors- especially that green! And have you seen the corrugated alphas in the line? Hands down, my favorite!


I used my Silhouette to cut the window and then backed it with some of my favorite papers from this line. I also played with tone on tone a little bit just for some dimension.


See that corrugated goodness? Ahhh.
Alright friends, just a quick post today but come back tomorrow- I have a slew of manly-men cards to share with you!

5 comments:

  1. I love the window effect with the colour behind it - lovely. I have never seen those corrugated alphas before but I need them now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, Ashley! The silhouette cuts are the perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layout! Sweet and simple. Love how you pop things up for just the right amount of dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. Love the windows.

    ReplyDelete