PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day

Hi all! Have you been busy putting together Mother's Day cards? No? Well you still have time! Get to it!
I finished these a few days ago but have yet to get them in the mail- that's always my problem. Better late than never though! First, one that started with Papertrey Ink's Rosie Posie set. I stamped them and then used a dark red copic to give the flowers some depth.


 The next one is my favorite. I used Studio Calico's City of Lights kit and added a few bits from my stash- the Basic Grey brads, the label is from a very old October Afternoon sticker sheet, and the flower is a flattened SC notions flower.


 I made the last one with the doily I used as a mist mask on my Mother's Day page from last post. It was still a bit soggy so it tore a little bit with I was adding adhesive but it works!


You can see I used the same pink washi for all three cards but they each have a bit of a different feel. And, apparently, I only have this single mother's day sentiment in allllll the stamps I own so maybe I need to fix that for next year!
Anyway, thanks for coming around today!

4 comments:

  1. Such beautiful Mothers Day Cards!!!! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are beautiful! I love each one, but the doily one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cards, love how you combined rosie poise with the newspaper background -- what a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, these are all beautiful, love how you added the depth to the flower. Great skilz!

    ReplyDelete