PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Just a quick post

before I start packing my bags for vacation!! I'm soooo looking forward to our little getaway to England this week not only because I get to visit my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew, but because we have so many fun things planned and that means I get to take lots of pictures! I feel like I've been a little stagnant with scrapping lately because I don't have a lot of photos that have been jumping out to be scrapbooked, so hopefully this trip will set me up for a little while. =)
So first, I want to share a quick and easy page I made for Simple Stories. I cut up my favorite papers in large blocks and layered them. I love this technique as it is really fast and it allows you to use a lot of patterns together.


Then, I just layered a flash card on top with some dimensional adhesive and added in some cute cardstock stickers here and there. Really easy but it works!


This next page was to showcase Pebbles' Sunny Side collection- if you haven't ordered it yet YOU MUST! It's so cute!


I'm telling you, those corrugated alphas are to die for and the sentiment sheet? Swoon.
Anyway, that's all for now- I'll see you all back here week after next!

No comments:

Post a Comment