PhotobucketHomeAbout Me

Friday, July 13, 2012

Trying something new

Here's a layout I did for the Pebbles blog this week. I decided to try a new format- 8.5x11" horizontal as it is a size I've never done before. I'm surprised at how well I like this way, I think everything fits a lot nicer and there is less negative space.


And the colors of these papers (Mostly Hip Hip Hooray) are so bright and fun! I cut the envelope with my silhouette and altered the dimensional piece on the left by cutting it into a heart shape. Nothing like stretching your embellishments!
By the way, have you seen the new releases that Pebbles has shown on their blog today? Here are a few of my favorite pieces:

SEEN & NOTED

Love tags and those envelopes are too cute!



I don't think you can ever have too many journaling cards or phrases- I'm so glad that Pebbles has added these to their repertoire. These are so great for cards and even Project Life!

WALNUT GROVE


I'm a sucker for banners and those dimensional stickers are SO cute. And more ABC stickers? Yes, please!

TRICKS AND TREATS


And, this Halloween line is so cute! I love that it comes in a 6x6 pad- I'm seeing a lot of Halloween cards in my near future!

Have you been following the Simple Stories blog? They've got three great new releases plus a BIG! announcement today so make sure you check it out! I'll be back tomorrow with a re-cap of my favorites from each of their lines!

4 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the pictures - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Layout! I love those new Pebbles products! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! I haven't scrapped a landscape layout in forever!! I don't know why...I always used to! This is great, and you are right...the photos fit so nicely! I am loving all the new Pebbles stuff...so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...i love scrappin' in 8.5x11. this layout is perfection. i'm lovin' everything that Pebbles is releasing this time around. those cards...LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete